Aug 21, 2013

Trip to Champaign/Urbana to see Lord Huron

This past summer has been filled with so much. So many memories, happiness and new friends. At first, I was sad to be returning to my hometown after losing out on an internship that I thought I had. However, I tried to make the best of the situation, and it turned out to be one of the best summers I've ever had.

In June, I took a trip with my good friend Shannon to see the band Lord Huron in Champaign/Urbana. It was a three hour drive both ways and it was one of my favorite concerts. On our way down there, we got caught in a tornado and considered turning around and going home. We stopped at a rest area to wait out the storm and ended up making it just fine. 

These are the film pictures from that day.

Self before leaving.

The sky on the way.

After we left the rest area.





Stopped at the rest area.



Stopped at a diner in Champaign right down the street from the venue.

Shannon
 
Before the storm.



Below are some pictures I took at the concert.



















No comments:

Post a Comment