Aug 28, 2013

Between Your House and Mine

I wanted to make this a photo series. I wanted to make a lot of photo series this summer because I felt like every day, I was traveling this route. I am a documenter. I like to take pictures of the simple things in my life because one day, they won't be there. And right now, none of these things are in my life and I'm sad.
















I feel like this has been an ongoing series with my life: roads. Driving on them, taking them from point a to point b, getting somewhere, exploring someplace new. 

This was supposed to be a better series. Right now, it's weak and I'm not completely satisfied. I'm putting it on this blog because one day, I will re create this series, I will keep adding and working on it and someday, someday I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment