May 1, 2012

Self Portrait Therapy

I went to visit my hometown from April 12-16th and whenever I'm there I always get this uplifting feeling of inspiration. Sometimes it portrays in my pictures and other times it doesn't. Maybe it's the feeling of finally being home or maybe just seeing all of my friends. Whatever the reason, I always try to make the most of it and take as many photos as I can while I'm there. 

For my final project in my photo class, I wanted to portray the feeling I get when I'm at home, and when I'm with my friends and family. However, my teacher didn't like the pictures as much as I did, so I had to change my project. For personal reasons, I hope to continue this series later this summer when I will be home for almost a month.














Always,
Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment